Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Jeopardy" music, please

Nothing new to report today. It doesn't look like there is any chance of me swimming before Wednesday, and as I think I said before, that's not because Wednesday looks promising, but because the pilot doesn't trust the forecast any further out. So, cue the "Jeopardy" music...for the next three days at least.

The good news is that I still feel nothing but good and positive. I knew this depended on the weather, so it's nothing unexpected. I've been swimming about an hour a day, and I feel great in the water, so my taper is having the desired effect (ugh, I wrote that before, didn't I? "Groundhog Day" syndrome).

Henry, of course, is along with me, and he's doing great, waiting with complete patience and good cheer.

By the way, neither Henry nor I got colds or otherwise sick after the eight hour flight here. A miracle!

No comments: